Every Hearing Impaired child is given an opportunity to learn and be educated in regular school with his hearing peers and is provided with necessary support system to make inclusive education a success.
- To encourage early intervention and inclusive education for Hearing Impaired children.
- To encourage higher education among Hearing Impaired students by awarding scholarships, prizes and special awards every year for college education.
- To facilitate inclusion of Hearing Handicap persons in to the mainstream of the society and subsequently equal opportunity.
- To promote any other activities for rehabilitation and welfare of Hearing Handicap persons.
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation, a public charitable trust, was founded on 2nd Nov, 1993. The foundation is registered under Bombay Public Trust Act, 1995. The foundation has received income tax exemption certificate under section 80-G.
The Foundation is also registered under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act, 1976.
Nilam Patel Bahushrut Foundation aims at :
» Promoting equal opportunities for the hearing impaired & helping them to integrate into mainstream
of society as productive members.
» Encouraging them for higher education by awarding prizes & scholarships every year.
» Bringing additional change towards hearing impaired people in society.
» Serving as a meeting ground for the hearing impaired & helping them to choose a suitable life partner.
- Registered under Bombay Public Trust Act 1950 on 02/11/1993. Reg. No. E 15003
- Registered with Ministry of Home Affairs under Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act. 1976. vide letter dated 27/10/2003. Reg. No. 083780943
- Registered with office of the commissioner Income-Tax, Bombay under section 12 (A) of the Income Tax Act 1961 vide letter dated 13/04/1994.Reg. No. TR 30569
- PAN No. AAA TN0204 H
- All individual and corporate donations are eligible for exemption under section 80-G of Income Tax. The exemption certificate is valid till 31/03/2011.